Get you part with a single mouse click!
RAS Reinhardt Maschinenbau GmbH presents a semi-automated bending center for panels and boxes up to 3200 mm in length, 3 mm thickness and 250 mm box height. Besides the up and down folding capability and the automatic tool change, the true highlight of the machine is the automatic programming feature.
- Folding up and down
- Rigit machine design
- Very good angle accuracy
- Straight bends
- Compact machine. Little floorspace required.
- Servo-electric machine
- Fast axes movements
Even the first bent part is accurate!
PosLift gauging system
After the blank is squared, suction cups of the PosLift gauging system take over the part. Up to 132 suction cups position the workpiece for each bend. The UpDownCenter forms the sheet up and down, so the machine finishes one side of the part before the operator turns the blank to the next side.
- Unique PosLift gauging system
- Automatic sequences for each side of the part
- Time for the operator for other operations
Fast tool change
The tool changer is not only fast, but also extremely flexible. The two gripper arms take the tool segments from the tool magazine and places them within one-hundredth of a millimeter accuracy in the automatic upper beam tool seat.
- Tools with 250 mm height for 3 mm mild steel thickness
- Automatic upper beam tool setup
- Intelligent calculation of the fastest change-over strategy
- Tool database
- Graphic display of folding beam tool positions
- Cross-program setup optimization (in job lists)
A dream come true!
Operation of 24" multi-touch control is intuitive and ingenious. Simply create the part in 3D or import a dxf, step or geo file. That's it! Just press a button and the control programs the entire folding automatically! If there are several ways to bend the part, the controller shows the alternatives and even suggests a folding strategy. A simulation shows the entire the program cycle in 3D.
- Import of STEP files with automatic recognition of bend lines and bend parameters (Alternative: dxf or Geo)
- Automatic recognition of collision shapes (embosses, louvers)
- Automatic part programming
- 3D folding sequence simulation (incl. machine, tools, tool change)
- Three monitors for an ergononic operation
- Software Windows 7 or Windows 8 based
- Ethernet and TCP/IP Communication
- SoftwareUpdate contract
- Online Support via Teamviewer