Adjustable for common seams
The common seams in the air duct production are the Pittsburgh seam, the Snap-Lock seam and the Standing seam. If the VENTIrounder is equipped for all three seam types, it can be adjusted with a few simple steps.
- 12 hardened and moveable forming rolls on each shaft
- Upper forming rollers knurled for safe material transport
- Bottom/rear forming rollers plane (mark-free outside elbow cheek)
- Table and forming rolls for Pittsburgh seam
- Table and forming rolls for Pittsburgh, Snap-Lock and Standing seams
- Tables with scale for quickl and easy adjustment
- Plug-in guiding rails for inside and outside cheeks
After the forming rolls and the guiding rails are pushed together to the approximate width of the blank rounding can start.
- Handwheel for sensitive adjustment of the rear shaft
- Stiffening pliers ensure consistant rounding radius
- Foot switch for variable speed
- Foot switch for direction changes