- RAS UpDownCenter-2: Bending of 400 mm deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter: Bending safety doors
- UpDownCenter: Facade panels
- UpDownCenter: Bending of deep electrical enclosures
- UpDownCenter at company "von Arb"
- UpDownCenter: Rößler GmbH
Semi automated panel bender
The UpDownCenter-2 is a semi-automatic bending center for panels and boxes up to 4060 mm bending length and up to 400 mm box height. With up to 4 mm bending capacity, it is ideal for thin and medium material thicknesses. The machine can be operated from the gauging but also from the folding beam side. The optional tool changer reduces set-up times and increases productivity especially on jobs with small batch sizes. Besides the up and down folding capability and the automated PosLift part positioning system, another true highlight of the machine is the automatic one-click programming software.
Even the first bent part is accurate!
Here are some samples of how accurately the software programs a parts starting from the imported STEP file and how accurately the machine already bends the very first part.
- Machine without tool changer (UpDownCenter-2 basic)
- Machine with tool changer (UpDownCenter-2)
- Bending up and down
- Automatic bending sequences
- Work from the gauging side or the folding beam side
- Automatic part programming
- Incredible dimensional and angle accuracy
- Bending of boxes with radii and oblique base shapes (difficult gauging)
- Bending of parts with embosses, large holes etc.
- Medium automation, large part diversity, batch size 1