Manual or CNC backgauge
RAS provides the SMARTcut in 2 models. The highest comfort level is offered by a best value, fast and dynamic CNC backstop. The TouchScreen control positions the backstop to the programmed dimension and cuts the required number of pieces. Easy to operate and for lower budgets is the manual backstop, which can be positioned from the front in less than 2 seconds to any stop dimension.
- Very easy to use Touch control
- Mostly graphical icons
- Storage of 50 programs with 20 lines each
- Single or continuous stroke mode
- Manual front-operated backstop
The CNC backgauge positions the blank precisely within the 750 mm stop depth. A bright LED cutting line illumination simplifies the work, if the blanks need to be positioned below the shear blades using marks.
- Beveled shear tables for fast working sequences
- Adjustable bolts of the squaring arm (adjustment in case of wear)
- Self-cleaning of the squaring a while moving the blank
- LED cutting line illumination
- Downholder with wear-resistant rubber strip (cutting without marks)
- Optional 1500 mm table extension supports large workpieces
- Ball rollers for easy movement of heavy metal parts
- Front stops for positioning from the front
- Adjustable angular stop for angular cuts
Exact gap size
With a rotation wheel, the cutting gap eccentric can be quickly and easily adjusted to sheet thickness and material type.
- Burr-free cuts
- Setting positions are shown on a scale
- Adjustment for sheet thickness and material type
Cutting and sorting
The sheet support guides even the thinnest materials horizontally and accurately to the backstop. A foot lever position determines whether the parts chute delivers cut pieces to the front or the rear.
- Sheet support system guides the parts horizontally to the backstop
- Precision cuts
- After cutting: Sheet support system tilts downwards
- Foot lever for adjusting the parts chute
- Cut piece sorting to the front or the rear
- Wider cuts will be delivered into the front part collectors
- Small cuts and trim cuts delivered to the rear
- Parts collectors receives the blanks
- Moveable stacking carriage: Collection of cut parts and transport
Flexible safety concept
Protective fences and safety light beams together with the attractive machine design complete the SMARTcut swing beam shear safety concept.
- Safety systems can be adapted to the job situation
- All round fence with access door (low-cost solution)
- Side fences and rear light beam (good access from the rear)